FIND Your Class. Find Your Books.
how to ORDer Your books
New Families: sign up
How-to-Guide for those families who need to sign up for a K12SD account
Current Families: login
How-to-Guide for those families who already have a K12SD account
HELPFUL HINTS WHEN ORDERING YOUR TEXTBOOKS:
- Middle School book listings are by grade
- 7th and 8th Grade families will receive a separate email indicating which section of Math their student is assigned to.
- High School book listings are by course
- High School students should have received their schedule, if not please contact Brad Kimbrough
- Ensure the ISBN number and EDITION match those on the listing
- When using K-12 Student Direct please order at least 2 weeks prior to the commencement of classes to ensure that your student has all of their materials before classes commence
- If you missed the June buyback window for selling your textbooks to K-12 Student Direct, book buybacks are available from Amazon.com and Bookfinder.com. To maximize the value of your used books please make sure the books are clean and free of writing, highlighting and damage. Books with damage to the binding are not accepted for the buyback program.