global diversity at Walden
We are eager to welcome international students into the Walden family! Our mission of promoting a worldly, respectful understanding of different cultures is embraced by our school; we look forward to assisting students from any country in their application process.
Please take the time to browse this page for important information regarding international Walden admission requirements.
Steps for application
Our enrollment process ensures your child is prepared to live abroad and fulfill the requirements for studying at Walden.
what you need to Submit
1. Walden online application
2. F1 Visa issued by Walden School
3. $1,500 annual processing fee on top of published tuition
4. Proof of income (bank statement) showing that you can pay first year’s tuition and board
5. Proof of health insurance. Providers we recommend are:
6. Host family information and parent's information
7. Two letters of recommendation
8. A scheduled SKYPE interview in order to understand English proficiency