Walden Academic Standards
Walden provides students with an engaging and academically rigorous learning experience. We know that every student learns differently and develops at his or her own pace. Focusing on a highly individualized learning atmosphere, small classroom sizes and consistently updated curriculum, we instill students with abilities and confidence to excel beyond the classroom.
Walden School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal or state law in any decision regarding employment, admissions, financial aid, athletics, educational policies or any other school-administered program.
• Demonstrate a willingness to work hard
• Appreciate and respect diversity in classmates
• Are college-bound and motivated
• Respond well to personal attention from teachers
• Are of average to above-average ability
• Are respectful and demonstrate sensitivity to others
• Thrive in an environment with encouragement to make good choices